DAY 1 (L, D): HANOI - BAITULONG BAY - VUNG VIENG VILLAGE (L/D)
07h45 to 8h30 Pick up at hotel for three and a half hours road trip with short refreshment on half way to Halong Bay.
12:00 Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour, enter our waiting lounge for short break before getting on boat
12:30 Enjoy a welcome drink onboard the cruise
13:00 Cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay and having lunch with Set Menu
15:00 Exploring Vung Vieng Village: Guest choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities with bamboo boat (one hour) or kayaking around Vung Vieng area (one hour)
16:30 Swimming, Sunbathing and Relaxing at Ban Chan Beach.
17:30 Relax and enjoy the sunset cocktail while the boat is cruising to Cong Dong - Cong Do area. Docking for overnight.
19:30 Having BBQ dinner
21:00 Free evening or taking part in some activities of board games or squid fishing, karaoke (on request) Taste the variety of drink at our luxury sundeck bar (chargable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, juices...
23:00 End of program for Day One.
DAY 2 (B, L): BAI TU LONG - THIEN CANH SON CAVE - HANOI
06:30 Doing exercises with Tai chi on the sundeck.
07:15 Enjoy a light breakfast while cruising to Hon Co area.
8:00 Exploring the Thien Canh Son Cave. Located at the centre of the World Heritage Area- Halong Bay, Thien Canh Son Cave treats tourists to the wild and mysterious beauty of nature
09:30 Return to the boat for check out and relaxing on sundeck or watching fruits carving demonstration
10:30 Enjoy the last of the Ha Long Bay scenery over lunch as the boat cruises back to shore
11:45 Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside our waiting lounge and waiting for return transportation. .
16:30 Drop-off at hotel in Hanoi.
|Price : 155 USD/Person /3 Star Cruise
|Price : 185 USD/Person /4 Star Cruise
|Price : 235 USD/Person /5 Star Cruise
* Modern coach back & from Hanoi
* Experienced English speaking guide escorted from Hanoi
* Talented chef, three lavish meals and one breakfast
* Entrance fees, and sightseeing tickets
* Excursion to floating village on a rowing-sampan boat
* Double sea kayak, life jacket, and water proof bag.
* Daily bottled water, seasonal fruits.
* Life jackets for children are available
* Double sea kayak, life jackets and water proof bags are available
* Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
* Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, and tide levels
Thing to Bring:
* Original passport, Sun block, sun glasses, camera & film, Insect repellent, wide brim hat, swimming costume and extra money for drinks.