07 h.00 AM Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus.
11.00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
11.00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
11.30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
12.30 Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water.
13.40 Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave.
14.45 Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak.
16.30 Back to the junk for cruising back Hon Gai International harbour for coming back Hanoi
20.30 Arrive your hotel in Hanoi and the end of amazing Trip !
|Price : 95 USD/Person /Group of 2 people up
* Modern coach back & from Hanoi
* Experienced English speaking guide escorted from Hanoi
* Talented chef, three lavish meals and one breakfast
* Entrance fees, and sightseeing tickets
* Excursion to floating village on a rowing-sampan boat
* Double sea kayak, life jacket, and water proof bag.
* Daily bottled water, seasonal fruits.
* Life jackets for children are available
* Double sea kayak, life jackets and water proof bags are available
* Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
* Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, and tide levels
Thing to Bring:
* Original passport, Sun block, sun glasses, camera & film, Insect repellent, wide brim hat, swimming costume and extra money for drinks.