DAY 1 (L, D): HON GAI HARBOR - BAI TU LONG BAY - CONG DO - CAP LA
Scenic cruise, natural stalagmite caves and kayak exploration
8.00 am: You will be met by our guide at your hotel for driving 175 km to Hon Gai Port, Halong City (3,5hr).
Welcome aboard Cruise and set sail through uncharted Bai Tu Long Bay. Our cruise wends among otherworldly karst formations and opens up views of one stupendous seascape after another whist an exquisite lunch is served in the single-seating restaurant or outdoor lounge in a royal relaxing ambiance.
Set off on kayaks to explore Cong Do archipelago which is a pristine places with unique ecosystems, these place are rarely visited. After a lesson from our expert on how to paddle safely you will kayak amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water, every turn brings new surprise, secret passages leading to hidden lagoons and magical sea caves which providing changes to get close to sea creatures and coral reefs.
Explore a natural stalagmite cave on lime stone mountain and interesting stories about ancient people who lived here thousand of years ago. Walk up Thien Canh Son Mountain for breath-taking sceneries out of the bay dotted with Santa Maria Cruiser’s brown sails.
Swimming, relaxing or savoring a famous cocktail aboard before the first of several beautiful bay sunsets. Dressing up for a fabulous dinner then sinking into one of our lounge sofas; a perfect moment for discussions on the next day's exploration. Alternatively, try squid fishing with Deluxe Traditional Junk. Anchor at a seclude cove for a silent overnight in Cap La Archipelago.
DAY 2 (B, L): VUNG VIENG - HON GAI HARBOUR
Explore primitive floating village of fisherfolk, interact with local daily life
Heading out to Vung Vieng, enjoying a delightful moment savoring a morning cruise breakfast served by our white-glove waiters. Set off on sampan-boats rowed by local girls to visit to a primitive floating village of fishing folk who live their whole lives aboard tinny huts. We meet children on floating school and local people on their fishing farms and pearl farms.
Return on board, enjoy Vietnamese cooking demonstration. A gourmet lunch will be served whilst the cruiser keeps on its route through the Bay back to Hon Gai Port.Disembark for 3,5 hour road trip back to Hanoi. 5.30pm. Drop at your hotel in Hanoi to end service.
* Modern coach back & from Hanoi
* Experienced English speaking guide escorted from Hanoi
* Talented chef, three lavish meals and one breakfast
* Entrance fees, and sightseeing tickets
* Excursion to floating village on a rowing-sampan boat
* Double sea kayak, life jacket, and water proof bag.
* Daily bottled water, seasonal fruits.
* Life jackets for children are available
* Double sea kayak, life jackets and water proof bags are available
* Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
* Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, and tide levels
Thing to Bring:
* Original passport, Sun block, sun glasses, camera & film, Insect repellent, wide brim hat, swimming costume and extra money for drinks.